Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
We are currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join our team, working across Scotland.
- Providing Health, Safety and Environmental advice and guidance to our sites and managers
- Conducting Health and Safety site audits and inspections
- Providing helpful and useful feedback to our teams
- Face fit testing
- Scaffolding inspections
- Environmental inspections, audits and testing processes
- Incident investigation
- Delivery of site and office-based training sessions
- Safety harness inspections
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the health and safety of our employees.
- Passionate about protecting our environment
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own as well as within a team
- Ideally, you will have 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Flexibility to travel throughout Scotland
- Minimum NEBOSH general and construction certificate qualified
- IEMA associate certified
- Experienced in confined spaces
Along with the opportunity to work within a safety-driven and quality-led business, we offer a competitive salary package which includes 30 days holiday, pension contribution, private health care and a car allowance.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected].