Water Team Leader
We are currently recruiting for Water Team Leaders to support our key framework clients in the North of Scotland.
The Water Team Leader is accountable to deliver Water Projects in a safe manner, on time and to the required quality standards. Typically, this could involve overseeing a 2–3-man team on various types of Water projects from Bypasses to Sample Taps.
- Ensure sites are established/set-up to the correct standards.
- Maintain regular communication with the Site Agent/Site Manager on site progress.
- Ensure that all site forms and procedures are being followed with respect to H&S & Quality.
- Accountable for ensuring that the site always remains productive and efficient.
- Ensure RAMS onsite are relayed to all members of the team and subcontractors through daily briefings.
- Ensure work onsite is to Standards and Specifications required by our clients.
- Promote company policies, values, and initiatives.
- Keep records of work (Diary)
- Proven track record in the safe delivery of individual projects
- Knowledge of Water projects and
- Experience in overseeing Subcontractors
- Understanding of DOMS and Water Hygiene Requirements
- Recognize what good looks like from a quality perspective.
- Job specific knowledge & training i.e., water industry knowledge
- Basic understanding of Relevant IT Skills i.e., use of Apps on mobile phones.
- NRSWA Supervisors Card
- Basic understanding of road specifications for reinstatement
Qualifications & Attainments:
- CSCS Supervisors Card
- First Aid Training (3 Day)
- Full Clean Driving License
- NRSWA Operative Card
- Planning and Organisational Skills
- Conscious of site priorities
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lead & motivate others.
- Be able to identify and encourage talent onsite.
- Correctly challenge incorrect behaviors
- Excellent Time keeping