Site Engineers/Site Coordinators
We are currently recruiting for Site Engineers/Site Coordinators to support our key framework clients in England, especially in the Midlands, North Wales & the North East.
Experience and knowledge
- The Site Engineer will assist in the management of the construction site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining the highest standards of health & safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
- They will provide the key link between site team and the project manager to ensure the efficient running of multiple projects.
- The Site Engineer will work closely with his or her Project Manager & Site team. They will also consult directly the HSE Team to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner whilst customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded.
- Ability to demonstrate the expected behaviours and maintain the business culture at all times in line with our Company Values.
- Ability to understand the fundamental commercial requirements during each project including conditions of contract; method of measurement; contract specifications together with sound awareness of Health & Safety, and the company Mackenzie Management System.
- Will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of Health Safety and Environment legislation together with individual and company responsibilities with respect to Health, Safety & the Environment.
- Understand and implement Quality control and ensure that Quality control on projects is maintained and documented correctly against the business procedures and client specifications.
- Enforce, Ensure and Maintain HSE compliance during delivery of each project, including the preparation of the HSE plan in accordance with Business procedures.
- Impose and implement Quality control within projects to avoid potential defects.
- Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maintained.
- Control and manage site labour & sub-contractors to ensure a safe and quality delivery of the works.
- Ensure production and implementation of Project Plans, RAMS, ITP’s and Waste Management Plans, in line with Company Procedures and Management System.
- Review and update the project programme under the Conditions of Contract.
- Ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Ensure site records and quality inspections are produced in accordance with the Contract Plan & Yellow Quality Folder.
- Attend meetings with the Client and report on progress.