Site Engineers/Site Coordinators
We are currently recruiting for Site Engineers/Site Coordinators to support on our key framework clients in England, especially in the Midlands, North Wales & the North East.
Reporting to: Project Managers
Department: Structural Refurbishment Division
Job Purpose: The Site Engineer will assist in the management of the construction site in order to achieve the required project delivery to the customer’s objectives while maintaining the highest standards of health & safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
Experience and knowledge
- The Site Engineer will assist in the management of the construction site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining the highest standards of health & safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
- They will provide the key link between site team and the project manager to ensure the efficient running of multiple projects.
- The Site Engineer will work closely with his or her Project Manager & Site team. They will also consult directly the HSE Team to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner whilst customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded.
- Ability to demonstrate the expected behaviours and maintain the business culture at all times in line with our Company Values.
- Ability to understand the fundamental commercial requirements during each project including conditions of contract; method of measurement; contract specifications together with sound awareness of Health & Safety, and the company Mackenzie Management System.
- Will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of Health Safety and Environment legislation together with individual and company responsibilities with respect to Health, Safety & the Environment.
- Understand and implement Quality control and ensure that Quality control on projects is maintained and documented correctly against the business procedures and client specifications.
- Enforce, Ensure and Maintain HSE compliance during delivery of each project, including the preparation of the HSE plan in accordance with Business procedures.
- Impose and implement Quality control within projects to avoid potential defects.
- Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maintained.
- Control and manage site labour & sub-contractors to ensure a safe and quality delivery of the works.
- Ensure production and implementation of Project Plans, RAMS, ITP’s and Waste Management Plans, in line with Company Procedures and Management System.
- Review and update the project programme under the Conditions of Contract.
- Ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Ensure site records and quality inspections are produced in accordance with the Contract Plan & Yellow Quality Folder.
- Attend meetings with the Client and report on progress.
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] or find out more about Mackenzie Construction here