We are currently recruiting for Project Managers to support our key framework clients in North East England.
Region: England - Northeast
Reporting to: Regional Director
Department: Structural Refurbishment Division OR Civil Engineering Division
Job Purpose: The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of the project in order to achieve the required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining the highest standards of health & safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control that adhere to the Company’s Values.
- Health and Safety
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Information Security
Experience and knowledge
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of the project in order to achieve the required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining the highest standards of health & safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control that adhere to the Company’s Values.
They will deliver multiple on-going projects, to the specified quality, the required programme and to the maximum commercial performance.
The Project Manager will work closely with their Contracts Manager, Engineers & Site Agent and site staff, and if required be involved in Handover with Estimating Department at appointment of the project. Consult directly with the HSEQ Team to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner whilst customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded. The Project Manager will also, if required, have handover meetings with the Site Agents and Estimating Department.
- Work with both the design teams, site teams and the Client to create collaborative working relationships to achieve delivery of each project, building a culture that is fulfilling for all.
- Demonstrate the expected behaviours and always maintain the business culture and lead the project to ensure the culture is in line with our Company Values.
- Understand and have a good knowledge of commercial requirements during each project including conditions of contract; method of measurement; contract specifications together with sound awareness of Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of Project Management principles, Health Safety and Environment legislation together with individual and company responsibilities with respect to Health, Safety & the Environment.
- Ensuring all involved in the project realise that safety is our number one priority and we will stringently enforce our rigorous HSEQ processes and procedures to ensure everyone is kept safe throughout the project.
- Understand and implement Quality control and ensure that Quality control on projects is maintained and documented correctly against the business procedures.