Civils Team Leader
We are currently recruiting for Civils Team Leaders to support our key framework clients in the North of Scotland.
The Civils Team Leader is accountable to deliver civil engineering projects in a safe manner, on time and to the required quality standards. Typically, this could involve overseeing a 2–3-man team on various types of projects including drainage, groundworks, infrastructure and concrete works.
- Ensure sites are established/set-up to the correct standards.
- Maintain regular communication with the Site Agent/Site Manager on site progress.
- Ensure that all site forms and procedures are being followed with respect to H&S & Quality.
- Accountable for ensuring that the site always remains productive and efficient.
- Ensure RAMS onsite are relayed to all members of the team and subcontractors through daily briefings.
- Ensure work onsite is to Standards and Specifications required by our clients.
- Promote company policies, values, and initiatives.
- Keep records of work (Diary)
- Proven track record in the safe delivery of individual projects
- Experience in overseeing Subcontractors
- Recognise what good looks like from a quality perspective.
- Job specific knowledge & training
- Basic understanding of Relevant IT Skills i.e., use of Apps on mobile phones.
- Basic understanding of road specifications for reinstatement
Qualifications and attainments
- CSCS Supervisors Card
- First Aid Training (3 Day)
- Full Clean Driving License
- SSSTS (desirable)
- Planning and Organisational Skills
- Conscious of site priorities
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lead & motivate others
- Be able to identify and encourage talent on site
- Correctly challenge incorrect behaviours
- Excellent time keeping