We are currently recruiting for Water Operatives to support our key framework clients in the North of Scotland.
The Water Operative follows direction from the Team leader or Site Agent/Manager to deliver Water Projects in a safe manner, on time and to the required quality standards.Typically, this could be the construction of various types of Water projects from Bypasses to Sample Taps.
- Ensure that all H&S information provided in Risk Assessments, Method Statements & COSHH are
- Ensure you are available for work and keep good timekeeping.
- Ensure that you are productive and efficient.
- Ensure work onsite is to DOMS, Water Hygiene and standard and specs required by our clients.
- Ensure that your quality of work is as required.
- Engage with company policies, values, and initiatives.
- Proven track record in operating in Water Projects.
- Understanding of DOMS and Water Hygiene Requirements.
- Recognize what good looks like from a quality perspective.
- Job specific knowledge & training i.e., water industry knowledge
- Plant operator certifications
- Experience in temporary Works
Qualifications & Attainments:
- NPORS operators Card
- CSCS Operatives Card
- NRSWA Operatives Card
- DOMS, Water Hygiene
- Full Clean Driving License (if required to drive company vehicles)
- Excellent Time keeping