M & E Capability
Mackenzie Construction Ltd have diversified into Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Projects.
We have a dedicated team which has been put together to enable the Company to provide M & E support to its main line Civil Engineering Core Activities.
This team, headed by , Contracts Manager, have been working together now for around 8 years and have specific areas of expertise.
We predominantly provide services to customers in both the public and private water sectors, whether clean water or waste water.
We have an in-house capacity to act as the CDM Project Coordinator as well as Professional Indemnity Design Insurance to enable us to carry out design feasibility. We have relevant training including confined spaces and DSEAR/ ATEX
Our Projects include Wet Well and Dry Well Pumping Systems, Valve and Penstock Installation, Network Fabrication Installation, SAF Plants, Screens, CSOs, Gas Detection, ATEX Installation, Telemetry, Electrical Installation, Mechanical Installation, Control Systems, Ventilation, Survey, Design and Optioneering.
Projects to date include –
- Overton Water Main and Associated Treatments – £3.6M
- Glasgow Actuators – £30,000
- Barrmill – £287,274
- Menstrie – £340,783
- DSEAR – 50 projects totalling £1M
- Maidens – Installation of Submersible Pumps – £40K
- Hamilton – Installation of Actuated Valves – £25K
- Cleuch & Lyoch Pump Station – £500K
- Various Sites – Installation of Level Control and Monitoring Devices
- Skelmorlie – Installation of Gas Detection System – £34K
- Pacific Quay Pump Station & Rising Main – £1M
- Telemetry Upgrades – £350K
- Telemetry Testing – £100K
- Replacement screens, MCC and washpactor equipment (screenings handling at Coursington – £600k
- Noranside – Complete rebuild of sewage plant, including SAF, FSTS, MCC etc – £1.2M
- Craigendorran PS – Replacement of 2No, 175KW dry well pumps and associated pipework and valves in operational pumping stations, ventilation and gas detection works. £300K